Neck Pain Treatment from Your Beverly Hills Chiropractor
Neck pain can make it difficult to perform everyday tasks and enjoy fun activities. At Chiro-Integrative Health Center, we help patients overcome their neck pain with all natural, gentle chiropractic means. Using techniques like spinal adjustment, massage therapy and stretches and exercises, we can help patients recover from injuries and reduce their neck pain.
Causes and Symptoms of Neck Pain
Before the chiropractor can treat your neck pain, you must first understand the cause of your neck pain. Some of the most common reasons that people experience neck pain in Beverly Hills include:
- Text neck. Text neck is a condition that occurs when a patient spends too much time looking down at mobile devices. Looking down can at mobile devices may put pressure on the vertebrae and can affect the curve of the spine.
- Whiplash. Whiplash occurs when the muscles and ligaments in the neck develop tiny tears. This happens when the head is jerked sharply forward or backward during an accident. Whiplash commonly occurs because of car accidents, sports accidents and personal injuries.
- Herniated disc. A herniated disc happens when the disc between the vertebrae protrudes from the tough casing that surrounds it. Herniated discs cause neck pain, numbness and tingling in the neck, back and extremities.
- Pulled or strained muscles. Pulled and strained muscles can occur because of hard physical labor, poor ergonomics and because of poor postures.
Chiropractic Care for Neck Pain
At Chiro-Integrative Health Center, we use the following chiropractic techniques to treat neck pain:
- Spinal Adjustment. Spinal adjustment helps relieve pain from muscle strain, stiffness of the joints, subluxation and herniated disc. In addition, spinal adjustment encourages the body to heal after an injury occurs. We use spinal adjustment to help all patients heal, regardless of the source of the injury.
- Massage Therapy. We administer massage therapy because it helps improve circulation and deliver oxygen to injured parts of the body. In addition, massage therapy can help relieve muscle stiffness and reduce aches and pains that occur because of stress.
- Stretches and Exercises. Stretches and exercises can help reduce pain and improve mobility. We teach patients to do stretches and exercises at home so they can work on their healing in their own time.
- Lifestyle Advice. We teach patients how to adjust their behaviors to avoid habits that can cause neck injuries and neck pain.
Contact Your Chiropractor in Beverly Hills
As your chiropractor in Beverly Hills, we can use non-invasive, medication free methods to treat your neck pain. Whether you’re experiencing intermittent pain or chronic neck pain, we can diagnose your condition and reduce your pain to improve your quality of life. Best of all, chiropractic care is preventative. Even patients who rarely experience neck pain can benefit from chiropractic care because our techniques can prevent neck pain in the future. To make an appointment contact us today at (310) 859-7696.